Immigration Physical Exams – Sugar Land
Are You In Need Of An Immigration Physical Exams Physician And Live In The Sugar Land, TX Area?
Dr. Naz Keshwani Is A Certified Civil Surgeon Who Can Perform Your Needed Immigration Exam At His Sugar Land, TX Office.
The need for having a certified civil surgeon is now available at Dr. Keshwani’s Elite Doc Health and Beauty clinic in Sugar Land, so now you can call our office at 832-446-3206 to set up an appointment to have your immmigration physical performed at our established professional office. This physical examination is required to make sure that an immigrant is physically healthy to be admitted to the United States and should not be a health threat to America. You can also set appointments for your entire family to have each of their exams performed. We have complete exam and lab facilities in our office so you will only have to visit our office for your physical.
The information you will need to have your exam performed are as followed:
- Print out and bring form I693 to your appointment, you must fill out part 1 of the form and DO NOT SIGN the form until your physician advises you to do so.
- Updated Vaccination Record.
- Medical exam fee $350 per person.
- Your results will be available from 24-48 hours after the exam.
- Should you require vaccinations additional charges may be issued.
Dr. Keshwani will advise you to sign the form, then he will complete, sign and seal Form I-693 and any supporting documents in an envelope. The patient must submit the sealed envelope to USCIS as directed in the Form I-693 instructions.
You must not break the seal or open the envelope as the USCIS will not accept Form I-693 if it is not in a sealed envelope or if the envelope is altered in any way.