Bellafill® Dermal Filler Treatments in Sugar Land, TX
Bellafill® Dermal Facial Filler Is Approved For The Smoothing Out Of Facial Wrinkles Known As Nasolabial Folds, Or Smile Lines.
Bellafill Dermal Filler Has Also Been Approved For The Correction Of Moderate To Severe Facial Acne Scars On The Cheeks In Patients Over 21. Bellafill benefits include:
- Looks & feels natural
- Helps to stimulate your body to create it's own collagen
- Makes economic sense as can last up to 5 years
- Proven safe - proven smart
- Smooth lines & wrinkles
- Helps diminish acne scars
How does Bellafill work?
Bellafill is the only dermal filler that will stimulate collagen in the injection area for growth long term to help maintain a youthful appearance for up to 5 years. This FDA-approved injectable collagen filler has a polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) base which both supplies collagen directly to your skin cells for immediate results and forms a network of supportive microspheres to provide lasting structure and retain results. Now, Dr. Keshwani will help his patients to look their best without wasting time and money on frequent filler injections.
Treatments generally take around 30 to 45 minutes and are accompanied by pre-mixed lidocaine, a local anesthetic, to guarantee comfort both during and after the treatment. Depending on the degree of lines and wrinkles that are to be addressed, a certain quantity of Bellafill® will be necessary. With many fillers, there is often a minor feeling of distress, puffiness and reddening at the injection site, although these symptoms usually vanish within a few days. Bruising can also occur, yet this tends to disappear after 7 days. As a rule, most patients report very slight discomfort and can resume their daily activities immediately.
It is typically recommended to have a follow-up appointment 4 to 6 weeks after treatment to assess if the area needs to be enhanced or adjusted further.
Naz Keshwani, M.D. has been awarded to the top 1% of Bellafill injectors nationwide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there any specific post treatment instructions?
- Redness and swelling are normal. Bruising may also be visible
- Do not travel by airplane within 24-48 hours after treatment
- You may experience some tenderness at the treatment site(s) that can last a few hours or a few days
- Depending upon the area(s) treated and product(s) used, you may feel “firmness” in the treated area(s)
- Apply an ice or cold gel pack to the area(s) treated (avoiding pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising
- Avoid placing excessive pressure on the treated area(s) for the first few hours and up to 2 or 3 days. Be very gentle when cleansing your face or applying makeup
- Avoid exercise or strenuous activities for the remainder of the treatment day; you may resume other normal activities/routines immediately
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort
- AVOID – Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, or any type of anti-inflammatory medications
- Avoid extended UV exposure and sub tanning beds until any redness/swelling has subsided. Be sure to apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen when outdoors
- If you experience significant bruising/swelling following your treatment, untreated bruising/swelling will generally fade in 5 to 14 days.