Radiesse For Hands
Radiesse for Hands Overview
Radiesse volumizing filler for hands is an injectable dermal filler which is FDA approved.
As you age Radiesse filler can help you with the thinning skin on your hands.
RADIESSE® Is A Volumizing Dermal Filler Used to fill and Smooth Moderate To Severe issues with the hands. Adding Volume To Problem Areas. Now that the FDA has approved Radiesse filler for hands women have discovered their age in their hands. The hands can be rejuvenated and turned back with this filler. It helps in plumping up the skin and making the look of veins seemed diminished with treatment. Radiesse helps in restoring the appearance of volume in your hands, helping in removing the bulging appearance of veins or tendons and providing a smoothing natural look to aging hands.
The treatments are relatively painless and can be performed by Dr. Keshwani in a few minutes. The treatment can last up to a year for patients and you can assume normal activities within 24 hours. There may be some side effects such as swelling or bruising and Dr. Keshwani will explain the complete procedure to his patients at treatment time.
Don’t let the overall aging appearance of your thinning skin on your hands keep you from looking and feeling younger, try Radiesse for the hands today at Elite Doc Health and Beauty. Call 832-446-3206 for your appointment and free initial consultation.
How does Radiesse work?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Radiesse dermal filler can help in adding volume, sculpting and enhancing these areas of the body:
Any injection can hurt, but the needles used for Radiesse injections are very small, so pain is usually minimal. In addition, we use numbing cream which is applied 5 – 10 minutes before treatment and cool air flow during your treatment to further minimize any discomfort.
- The amount of Radiesse you’ll need depends entirely on a few contributing factors. These include:
- The type of wrinkles you’d like to treat in your hands
- Your unique aesthetic goals
- The degree of thiness to the skin in your hands
- The number of times you've had Radiesse in the past in your hands area
- Your health history
- The natural-looking results last a year or more in many of our patients.
- Immediately upon injection, Radiesse helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and add the volume to your hands in order to make them look youger.
- Are there any specific post treatment instructions?
- Redness and swelling are normal. Bruising may also be visible
- Do not travel by airplane within 24-48 hours after treatment
- You may experience some tenderness at the treatment site(s) that can last a few hours or a few days
- Depending upon the area(s) treated and product(s) used, you may feel “firmness” in the treated area(s)
- Apply an ice or cold gel pack to the area(s) treated (avoiding pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising
- Avoid placing excessive pressure on the treated area(s) for the first few hours and up to 2 or 3 days. Be very gentle when cleansing your face or applying makeup
- Avoid exercise or strenuous activities for the remainder of the treatment day; you may resume other normal activities/routines immediately
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort
- AVOID – Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, or any type of anti-inflammatory medications
- Avoid extended UV exposure and sub tanning beds until any redness/swelling has subsided. Be sure to apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen when outdoors
- If you experience significant bruising/swelling following your treatment, untreated bruising/swelling will generally fade in 5 to 14 days.
- Should you have any questions please contact our office and rest assured our staff will assist you.