With over 40 million treatments worldwide and counting, the Restylane® line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results. Restylane is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body's own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).
The Restylane family of products are indicated for patients over the age of 21, and includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Kysse, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, and Restylane® Contour.
Crafted with XpresHAn Technology™, Restylane® Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) as well as enhance chin projection. Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions and movement.
Lips with natural-looking volume and Kysse-able softness
Restylane Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to 1 year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
Restylane Lyft®, like all fillers, is a non-surgical procedure which will help to restore age related volume loss to the face and hands. With time, your skin, tissues and collagen begin to diminish. While certain lifestyle choices can speed up this process, it does happen to everyone. When the body naturally stops producing as much collagen and elastin which is providing the plumpness to the skin and helps with wrinkles. All fillers will help in the replacement of lost volume, but there are certain ones which are better for certain areas or issues.
Restylane Lyft® is ideal for addressing the deeper volume loss around your mid-face, temples, nasolabial folds and to the hands. The end result is to have a more youthful, vital and lifted look. However, the key to having a natural look in the outcome is matching the right filler or multiple fillers to both your specific area and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- APPROVED USES
- Restylane® and Restylane-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the dorsal hand to correct volume loss.
- Restylane® Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles.
- Restylane® Kysse is for lip augmentation and for correction of upper perioral wrinkles.
- Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Restylane® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® Defyne is also indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in patients with mild to moderate chin retrusion.
Restylane® Contour is for cheek augmentation and for the correction of midface contour deficiencies
- APPROVED USES
- Any injection can hurt, but the needles used for Restylane® injections are very small, so pain is usually minimal. In addition, we use numbing cream which is applied 5 – 10 minutes before treatment and cool air flow during your treatment to further minimize any discomfort.
- es. Register for the ASPIRE rewards program to earn rewards, bonuses and discounts.
- The amount of Restylane® you’ll need depends entirely on a few contributing factors. These include:
- The type of wrinkles you’d like to treat
- Your unique aesthetic goals
- The degree of muscle movement in your face
- The number of times you've had Restylane® in the past
- Your health history
- With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 18 months in nasolabial folds with Restylane; up to 12 months in the cheeks, up to 6 months in the back of the hands, and up to 6 months in facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, with Restylane Lyft; 6 months for lips and perioral rhytids with Restylane Silk; and up to 12 months in the facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines) with Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne.
- Are there any specific post treatment instructions?
- Redness and swelling are normal. Bruising may also be visible
- Do not travel by airplane within 24-48 hours after treatment
- You may experience some tenderness at the treatment site(s) that can last a few hours or a few days
- Depending upon the area(s) treated and product(s) used, you may feel “firmness” in the treated area(s)
- Apply an ice or cold gel pack to the area(s) treated (avoiding pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising
- Avoid placing excessive pressure on the treated area(s) for the first few hours and up to 2 or 3 days. Be very gentle when cleansing your face or applying makeup
- Avoid exercise or strenuous activities for the remainder of the treatment day; you may resume other normal activities/routines immediately
- You may take Acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort
- AVOID – Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, or any type of anti-inflammatory medications
- Avoid extended UV exposure and sub tanning beds until any redness/swelling has subsided. Be sure to apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen when outdoors
- If you experience significant bruising/swelling following your treatment, untreated bruising/swelling will generally fade in 5 to 14 days.