Botox® Cosmetic Injections in Sugarland, TX
Botox is formulated to smooth dynamic wrinkles, or the wrinkles that form as a result of repeated facial expressions. Over 11 million women and men have used BOTOX Cosmetic with great results. There’s real, immediately noticeable results with absolutely no surgery or recovery time! This makes Botox effective for treating:
• Forehead lines
• Wrinkles between your eyebrows
• Wrinkles in the upper lip area
•Crow’s feet on the outside of the eyes
How does Botox work?
Botox works by delivering a small, carefully controlled dose of botulinum toxin to the muscle that’s causing your wrinkle. Dr. Keshwani applies the Botox with an extremely small needle. Most patients report that getting Botox is relatively pain-free. Plus, it takes just minutes, and there’s no downtime.
Botox is formulated as a neurotoxin which is used to block the chemical signal from the nerve endings that produce the muscle contraction, which causes unwanted wrinkles, frown lines, fold lines and crows feet in the upper portion of the face. Other areas which can be treated with Botox are horizontal lines on the neck, on the nose and laugh lines. Other uses will include treatment for Migraines, TMJ relief and underarm sweating.
Botox is administered only by Naz Keshwani, M.D. Your final result will be natural and pleasing to the majority of patients, and the “frozen” facial appearance will be avoided. Although experts have observed that BOTOX injections are most effective in the upper third of the face (eyes and forehead), other areas on the face and neck can be treated as well. Sometimes patients may experience slight, temporary bruising at the injection site, which can be covered with makeup. During our procedures, minor discomfort may be eliminated when cold air is placed around the injection sites by a clinician during the treatments. Treatment by a physician or qualified injector generally takes less than an hour. When one is in search of a physician which administers Botox Naz Keshwani, M.D. is here to assist with all your needs.
To maintain optimum results, botox follow-up treatments are recommended every three to five months.
With our Alle Loyalty Rewards program, you can save money with every treatment you receive. This will help you with your Botox cosmetic treatment costs.
Call us at (832) 446-3206 for a free initial consultation today and for further details.
Other Uses for Botox
Botox® Has Been Found As An Alternative Treatment For TMJ Pain, Migraines, smoothing neck lines, Gummy Smile, and Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis).
Dr. Keshwani, has experience with many satisfied patients who have had injections with Botox with all the above issues.
If you would like to have relief from any of the above issues always feel free to contact our office at 832-446-3206.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forehead lines
- Neck lines
- Wrinkles between your eyebrows
- Wrinkles in the upper lip area(smokers lines)
- Crow’s feet on the outside of the eyes
- Lazy Eye
- Excessive Sweating
- TMJ Pain Disorder
- Gummy Smile
- Reduction of Masseter Muscle
- Any injection can hurt, but the needles used for Botox® injections are very small, so pain is usually minimal. In addition, we use numbing cream which is applied 5 – 10 minutes before treatment and cool air flow during your treatment to further minimize any discomfort.
- Receiving too much Botox® in the wrong places, can make your face look “frozen” or expressionless. We can assure you that our experienced Master Injector with over 20+ years of experience is skilled at making you look just like your normal self – just noticeably more youthful!
Yes. Register for the Alle Loyalty rewards program to earn rewards, bonuses and discounts. Make sure you are an Allē member before you come in for your appointment. If you were a Brilliant Distinctions member before you can just transfer your membership to Allē.
The amount of Botox® you’ll need depends entirely on a few contributing factors. These include:
- The type of wrinkles you’d like to treat
- Your unique aesthetic goals
- The degree of muscle movement in your face
- The number of times you've had Botox® in the past
- Your health history
- In general, Botox® injections are meant to last 3-4 months. To keep results going, you could need a follow-up treatment. After that, you should be able to expect your treatments to begin lasting longer.
Both Dysport and Botox are neuromodulators from the botulinum family. Xeomin is also brands you may have heard off.
All 3 brands available on the US market have similar safety profiles. There are slight variations in there FDA approved uses but all are used “off label” by aesthetics provider to correct fine lines and wrinkles and achieve other desired results.
There are slight variations in the brands as far as how they spread, time of onset, and duration of the results.
When it comes down to it, they all work in the same way. You want your injector using the brand they are most familiar with to achieve the best results because really, which brand is only a small part of achieving excellent results. Choosing the right injector with clinical experience and knowledge to accurately assess your face, listen to your needs, prescribe the correct dosage and place the doses in the correct location is the true determinant of an excellent outcome. Call for a consultation so that we can help you choose what is right for you.
- Do not lie down for the first 4 hours following treatment
- Do not engage in rigorous exercise or yoga for 24 hours
- Do not travel by airplane within 24-48 hours after treatment
- Do feel free to use the muscles treated (frown, smile, raise your forehead) as this may help improve the onset of treatment
- If bruising occurs, it may be covered with makeup. Bruises usually resolve in just a few days
- It will take 5-7 days for you to see improvement, and peak effect at 2 weeks
Videos, Testimonials, & Reviews
Before and After Shots
Schedule Your Botox Consultation
To schedule a consultation or make an appointment with a Botox specialist, please call us at 832-446-3206 or fill out an online contact form and our office will be in touch with you. Thank you for choosing Elite DOC Health and Beauty in Sugar Land, TX!